Monday, October 28, 2013

NMB, UNWFP join hands


NMB Bank has joined hands with the United Nations World Food Programme (UNWFP) with an aim to extend banking services to communities facing food insecurity in Doti district. Under the New Village Project, a programme funded by South Korean government, the bank has targeted to provide cash distribution services to over 1,600 beneficiaries in Ladagada and Pokhari VDCs that have been identified as vulnerable to food scarcity. According to the bank, it will use innovative chip-based smart card technology to introduce branchless operations to facilitate banking services in the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My videos about my videos on youtube - Videoodl.cc
My videos about my videos on youtube · My videos about my videos · Video clips of youtube mp3 my videos · My videos about my videos.